I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them.From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running.
Then told me I can get it anywhere (e.g. Best Buy) and brushed it off. The more major issues stem from their contract between my company and vantiv -- a merchant services company. I got hit up with nearly $300 in PCI Compliance fees that were either stated costing $0.00 on my contract, or never ever disclosed to me when revising my contract at the end of April 2016.
When seeking resolution, I have been given the runaround saying that this is a vantiv issue.vantiv meanwhile states that POS Nation is the "farmer" and that vantiv is the "tractor", The only solution that they have offered is cancellation of the contract without penalty -- without penalty except the nearly $300 that I am now out.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Initial customer service
What I disliked
- Poorly written contracts and refusal to address issues
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."