POS Nation - From the start, many errors. Responsive, but no resolution.
I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them.From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running.
Then told me I can get it anywhere (e.g. Best Buy) and brushed it off. The more major issues stem from their contract between my company and vantiv -- a merchant services company. I got hit up with nearly $300 in PCI Compliance fees that were either stated costing $0.00 on my contract, or never ever disclosed to me when revising my contract at the end of April 2016.
When seeking resolution, I have been given the runaround saying that this is a vantiv issue.vantiv meanwhile states that POS Nation is the "farmer" and that vantiv is the "tractor", The only solution that they have offered is cancellation of the contract without penalty -- without penalty except the nearly $300 that I am now out.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Initial customer service
What I disliked
- Poorly written contracts and refusal to address issues
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."