1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them.From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running.

Then told me I can get it anywhere (e.g. Best Buy) and brushed it off. The more major issues stem from their contract between my company and vantiv -- a merchant services company. I got hit up with nearly $300 in PCI Compliance fees that were either stated costing $0.00 on my contract, or never ever disclosed to me when revising my contract at the end of April 2016.

When seeking resolution, I have been given the runaround saying that this is a vantiv issue.vantiv meanwhile states that POS Nation is the "farmer" and that vantiv is the "tractor", The only solution that they have offered is cancellation of the contract without penalty -- without penalty except the nearly $300 that I am now out.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $298. The author is overall dissatisfied with POS Nation and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about shopkeep pos system from POS Nation was poorly written contracts and refusal to address issues , but reviewer liked initial customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about POS Nation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare POS Nation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with POS Nation?

Comments